Getting ready to go to school is a struggle in itself. And you wouldn’t want to add another half an hour just to style your hair. Don’t panic. Here, we got some easy and quick back to school. They still look good, don’t worry. Alright here are back to school hairstyles you should try.
Rope Braid Ponytail
First is rope braid ponytail. This is back to school hairstyles for long hair. Rope braid ponytail hairstyle looks put-together and sleek. And yes, it is more attractive than your regular ponytail. Here’s how to do it.
- Before styling your hair, brush your hair first so there is no tangle or knot.
- After that, secure your hair in a high ponytail. You can use hairspray to maintain your hair, but it is not a must.
- Next, you will create a rope braid. You can do it by separating your ponytail into two parts and twist both paths in the same direction.
- Finally, twist both parts together. This time, do it in an opposite direction. And there you go. Your hairstyle is done and you are good to go.
Next is criss-cross hairstyle. This time, it is a back to school hairstyles for medium length hair. At school, you need to put away your hair from your face. Criss-cross is a good hairstyle for this. It takes just a minute or less and still looks very put-together. Here’s how you can do it.
- First, you need to take two small parts of hair that are in front of your face.
- Tightly pull these two parts towards the back of your head and use an elastic band to secure them.
- Next, take another two parts and do the same thing and you’re done! You can stop at this step if you want. Or, you can continue all the way down and create a braid. It will take more time obviously. It’s all up to you.
This hairstyle is perfect if you have a long hair. And if you don’t, you can still have it. You just need to wear hair extensions and turn it into a few wefts and use it as a headband. Okay, here’s how to style your hair into a braided headband.
- First, take a section of hair behind your ear. Make a regular braid with it and do it all the way down.
- Next, pin your braid across your head.
- Finally, do the same thing to the other side and make a headband.
Dutch Braid Bun
Want to have a little fun with your hair? Try Dutch braid bun. It will keep your hair from your face and most importantly, make you look unique. Here’s how to make it.
- First, section the hair in front of your face. Make a Dutch braid from it.
- Then, use an elastic band to secure the braid.
- Pull up your hair into a ponytail in a bun and you’re set.
Those are some back to school hairstyles you should try. These hairstyles can be done in just a few minutes. They look great, too. So, which one will you try?