Getting your girl prepared to go to school is not easy. From brushing their hair to remove tangles and knots to styling. The morning hair is one of the biggest challenges for the day.
No worries, though. Here, we have quick and easy hairstyles for school to help your girl prepare for their day.
Our first example of quick easy hairstyles for school is the Chignon. It is a tidy, neat and sweet hairstyle. A chignon is a good option for school and ballet class when your girl needs to keeps her hair from her face. Here’s how to style it.
- First, create a low ponytail.
- Divide the hair above the pony tail into two parts,left and right, which creates an opening. From here, do a loop through the ponytail opening.
- Flip up and move the end of the ponytail into the loop you just made. Use a hairpin to secure it.
- You can add ribbons or bows to the chignon as accessories.
The next example of cute quick and easy hairstyles for school is the low updo. When you see the low updo, at first it may seem difficult. Well, it’s not. In fact, it is very easy to do. The low updo is ideal for school and other formal events such as musical performance.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, start by separating hair into three different ponytails, about half to an inch apart.
- Create three looped buns from the ponytails by pulling hair halfway through.
- Choose one of these buns. Take the right and the left side of the bun you have chosen and circle the hair tie with it. Use a hairpin to secure this bun.
- Repeat the third steps for each ponytail.
Messy Pigtail Buns
A rendition of pigtail, messy pigtail buns is an adorable and functional hairstyle. Since it is a cute quick hairstyles for school, it is a good choice when your girl has a school field day.
- Separate your girl’s hair down the middle and make two ponytails out of it.
- For each ponytail, create two looped buns by pulling hair halfway through at its end.
- Then, pull individual hair pieces, move it around and tie it in a circle. Secure it with a hairpin.
A beautiful but simple flower braid, this hairstyle is loved by many girls. Try and see if your girl likes it too! Here’s how to style it.
- Start by pulling hair up half way. Use an elastic band to secure it.
- Separate hair above and below the elastic band. Move the half-pony into the opening and make a loop.
- Braid hair and secure the lower part with another elastic band.
- Roll up the braid into a wheel, secure with hairpins.
Another braid hairstyle, a double braid is a cool hairstyle that can be done very easily. It only requires two steps to do.
- First, create a braid from a section hair and secure it using an elastic band. It doesn’t matter whether it is left or right side, just choose one.
- Pull hair up halfway, braid the center part down. Secure using another elastic band. And voila! It’s done.
- If you want, you can accessorize it with a charm or any other hair adornment.
These quick and easy hairstyles for school will make it easier for you in styling your girl’s hairstyle. Best of all, they all make your girl’s hair look neat and tidy.